The Rotary Club of Bellefontaine announced the selection of six students as delegates to the 2019 District 6670 Rotary Youth Leadership Awards Camp to be held this spring at Camp Kern in Oregonia. The dates of the camp are April 26-28.
The award winners are:
– Ryan Braig, Grade 10, Indian Lake High School
– Ashley Gantt, Grade 10, Benjamin Logan High School
– Autumn Gray, Grade 10, Benjamin Logan High School
– Gabrielle Schmidt, Grade 11, Benjamin Logan High School
– Ashlyn Shaner, Grade 10, Indian Lake High School
– Mitch Vance, Grade 10, Benjamin Logan High School
Sally Stolly, local committee chair, stated that the Bellefontaine Rotary Club will be among the 52 Rotary Clubs in District 6670 that will be sponsoring high school students who will develop leadership potential together at Camp Kern, during a weekend camp designed and headed up by highly trained, experienced leaders representing a wide range of vocations.
The camp will feature outstanding speakers and workshops focusing on decision making, critical thinking, communicating effectively, public service, problem solving, and career development. The students will be giving a brief presentation to the Bellefontaine Rotary Club on May 6 to share about their intensive youth leadership training experience.
Submitted on behalf of Rotary Club of Bellefontaine.