Need help with heating bills?

Submitted story

Would you like to see your utility bills decrease?

Bridges Community Action Partnership may be able to help home owners or renters!

The Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) provides services such as insulation, heating unit and water heater repair/replacement, reducing air leakage, installing CFL light bulbs and low flow shower heads. Bridges may be able to assist with other repairs such as electrical and plumbing. Income eligibility is 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines ($49,200 per year for a family of four).

The following list includes documents required for assistance:

Social Security numbers for every household member

All pages of your current electric and gas bill or information on your bulk fuel

Birthdates for every household member

Proof of Any and ALL INCOME received within the last 13 weeks or 12 months for all household members

Proof of home ownership or title for mobile home

If renting, landlord’s name, address and phone number

For further information regarding guidelines and to schedule appointments please contact Bridges Community Action Partnership (937) 404-9203.

Visit our website at

Submitted story

Submitted by Bridges Community Action Partnership.

Submitted by Bridges Community Action Partnership.