Jacob Watkins is the Senior of the Month for March at Calvary Christian High School. Here are his comments.
Son of adam and christen pack of Bellefontaine ohio
1. school activities and awards – Assistant band director, member of key club, merit honor roll, west-virginia-ohio. Youth leadership participate.
2. what would you do if you were principal – I would everyone who plays an instrument bring it to school and Play all day
3. favorite school memory – During my first week at CCS I was walking ou to math class with another new student and
A bee flew into my binder—freaking out, my character was showing for the first time
4. people who have been an inspiration – My dad because he has been through so much, but he never gave up or gave in
5. lately I have been reading – Basic materials in music theory by paul o harder and greg a Steinke
6. my advice to parents – Never tell your children they are not good enough at something because they might believe it
7. my biggest regret – No picking up music an an earlier age
8. plans after high school – To pursue a music education degree
Information provided by Calvary Christian High School.