Wright signs with Muskingham University
2nd graders learn life lessons from Ollie the Horse
Rotarians plant trees at Rutan Park
IL students join others at ‘We are the Majority’ rally
Spring cleaning begins at Indian Lake
- View Story - 4:52 pm
- Retired teachers invited to join Logan County group - 1:43 pm
- Calvary Christian holds commencement May 24 - 1:20 pm updated: 4:12 pm.
- Radio personality to visit Springfield and West Liberty - 1:03 pm
- Sstate BOE awards Indian Lake Elementary - 4:55 pm
- Indian Lake seniors star in Senior Salute Clap Out - 3:53 pm
- Upcoming Events - 10:37 am
- Upcoming Events - 10:37 am
- FFA members celebrate accomplishments - 3:48 pm
- It’s been a long road - 1:31 pm
- Indian Lake High holds Scholarship Night - 4:28 pm
- Daniels represents ILHS at nat’l contest - 3:05 pm
- Cancer survivors celebrate - 2:54 pm
- WL-S Middle School Students of April - 2:36 pm
- Mac-O-Cheer Quarter Midget Club event at park - 12:35 pm
- Fishing pro talks to students about fishing and life - 4:59 pm
- Seniors of the Month - 4:37 pm
- Volunteers deliver on Community Care Day - 1:36 pm
- Sign up for Delve into Documents workshops - 3:27 pm
- Ohio Hi-Point’s top seniors honor educators - 4:35 pm
- Calvary Seniors of the Month - 1:22 pm
- Senior of the Month - 11:26 am
- Upcoming Events - 10:40 am
- Upcoming Events - 10:39 am
- Indian Lake High School students honored - 3:58 pm updated: 4:05 pm.
It’s been a long road
Beginning in 1997 when the current Restoration Committee was formed, the committee has worked diligently and methodically to reach where we are today....
Daniels represents ILHS at nat’l contest
Senior Cameron Daniels represented Indian Lake High School at the Business Professionals of America National Competition in Dallas, Texas. He placed 1...
Cancer survivors celebrate
Community members who have survived cancer, some for a few months and some for several years, walked hand in hand with students for the annual Indian ...
WL-S Middle School Students of April
West Liberty-Salem’s April Middle School Students of the Month are 8th graders Lauren Kindle and Tate Yoder, 7th graders Lena Kauffman and Dylan...
Mac-O-Cheer Quarter Midget Club event at park
This weekend at the West Liberty Lions Park, Mac-O-Cheer Quarter Midget Club will host the first Midwest Thunder of the year. Racers are age 5 to 15 y...
WL-S 8th grade team wins OHC title
The West Liberty-Salem 8th grade girls basketball team won back to back OHC titles. They went 17-0 this season. Shown are Bella Kauffman, Aubree Willi...
Event for athletes focuses on character, sportsmanship
Forty-eight Indian Lake athletes joined nearly 500 fellow competitors from the 10 CBC schools for the first ever Central Buckeye Conference Leadership...
Indian Lake 8th grade team wins CBC title
The Indian Lake Middle School 8th Grade Football team defeated Bellefontaine 34-12 Oct. 16 at Bellefontaine. The Indian Lake victory locks in the team...
BOSS Summer Run draws more than 180 participants
The 40th annual BOSS Summer Run 5K and 1 Mile Elementary Fun Run took place Aug. 19 at Lions Park in West Liberty. The race was founded in 1977 by for...
BOSS Summer Run is Saturday
The 40th annual BOSS Summer Run will take place Saturday, Aug. 19, at Lions Park in West Liberty. There will be a one-mile fun run for runners 10 year...
Lane Elise Yoder, daughter of Wayne and Belinda Yoder of West Liberty, and Blake Paul McCormick, son of Hank and Janice McCormick of Dublin, were marr...
Owynn Matthew CutlipKatelin Cooper and Danny Cutlip of Bellefontaine announce the birth of a son, Owynn Matthew Cutlip, born at 2:48 p.m. Oct. 10, 201...
Audrey Nicole ArthurSteven and Megan Arthur of West Liberty announce the birth of a daughter, Audrey Nicole Arthur, born Oct. 9, 2017, at 1:33 p.m. we...
Bexley Elizabeth CookRay and Ashley Cook of DeGraff announce the birth of a daughter, Bexley Elizabeth Cook, born at 9:28 p.m. Sept. 22, 2017, weighin...
Kauffmans celebrate 50th
Donald R. and Sharon K. (Baker) Kauffman of West Liberty celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sept. 10. They were married on that date in 1967...