Spring cleaning begins at Indian Lake
Students honor long-time bus driver
Annual Clearwater gathering held for Indian Lakers
Students get grip on future at Career Expo
Students of the Month
- Upcoming Events - 2:41 pm
- Upcoming Events - 2:40 pm
- The West Liberty Opera House/Community Center – The vision - 1:45 pm
- New cancer support group meeting in West Liberty - 11:40 am
- Spring cleaning begins at Indian Lake - 4:55 pm
- Watkins, Timbrook earn state FFA Degree - 4:29 pm
- Program aims to save on electric costs - 3:48 pm
- Travel the ‘Blue Hills Coffee Trail’ - 3:26 pm
- Beekeeper visits 4-H club - 2:06 pm
- Election Letters - 2:49 pm
- Come Play at the Peak project gets boost - 4:05 pm
- Come Play at the Peak project gets boost - 4:02 pm
- Students recognized for academic excellence - 2:18 pm
- Students track migrating hummingbirds - 4:45 pm updated: 3:06 pm.
- Coming soon – restored West Liberty Opera House - 12:00 pm
- Upcoming Events - 11:40 am
- ILHS well represented at Buckeye Boys State - 11:37 am
- Upcoming Events - 11:37 am
- ILHS well represented at Buckeye Boys State - 11:34 am
- Community Health & Wellness Partners recognized - 1:17 pm
- Learning to help friends in need - 4:03 pm
- Students of the Month - 3:53 pm
- Students of the Month - 3:50 pm
- LED savings available for Lakeview electric customers - 1:46 pm
- Indian Lake dam/spillway 90 percent complete - 11:41 am
Readers are invited to email election letters to UWCinfo@aimmediamidwest.com by 5 p.m. Friday, April 27. Letters must be no longer than 100 words and ...
Come Play at the Peak project gets boost
The effort to make local playgrounds accessible to all made a surge on the hardcourt April 11.Bellefontaine Middle School and the Logan County Board o...
Students recognized for academic excellence
West Liberty-Salem hosted its 14th annual Academic Excellence Banquet on April 5 at the school. High school students who achieved a cumulative GPA of ...
Students track migrating hummingbirds
Indian Lake Middle School students are tracking the arrival of spring through the migration of hummingbirds, and they are getting close.Seventh grade ...
Coming soon – restored West Liberty Opera House
About 150 years ago, the Town Hall Opera House had its grand opening, a dance (referred to at the time as a “Hop”). People came from Belle...
Event for athletes focuses on character, sportsmanship
Forty-eight Indian Lake athletes joined nearly 500 fellow competitors from the 10 CBC schools for the first ever Central Buckeye Conference Leadership...
Indian Lake 8th grade team wins CBC title
The Indian Lake Middle School 8th Grade Football team defeated Bellefontaine 34-12 Oct. 16 at Bellefontaine. The Indian Lake victory locks in the team...
BOSS Summer Run draws more than 180 participants
The 40th annual BOSS Summer Run 5K and 1 Mile Elementary Fun Run took place Aug. 19 at Lions Park in West Liberty. The race was founded in 1977 by for...
BOSS Summer Run is Saturday
The 40th annual BOSS Summer Run will take place Saturday, Aug. 19, at Lions Park in West Liberty. There will be a one-mile fun run for runners 10 year...
WL-S hosts Spring Athletic Awards Ceremonies
Recently West Liberty-Salem High School hosted their annual Spring Athletic Awards Ceremonies.Among the many athletes honored, there were many outstan...
Lane Elise Yoder, daughter of Wayne and Belinda Yoder of West Liberty, and Blake Paul McCormick, son of Hank and Janice McCormick of Dublin, were marr...
Owynn Matthew CutlipKatelin Cooper and Danny Cutlip of Bellefontaine announce the birth of a son, Owynn Matthew Cutlip, born at 2:48 p.m. Oct. 10, 201...
Audrey Nicole ArthurSteven and Megan Arthur of West Liberty announce the birth of a daughter, Audrey Nicole Arthur, born Oct. 9, 2017, at 1:33 p.m. we...
Bexley Elizabeth CookRay and Ashley Cook of DeGraff announce the birth of a daughter, Bexley Elizabeth Cook, born at 9:28 p.m. Sept. 22, 2017, weighin...
Kauffmans celebrate 50th
Donald R. and Sharon K. (Baker) Kauffman of West Liberty celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sept. 10. They were married on that date in 1967...